Social Media Terms and Conditions
- To enter any Korango social media competition, follow the instructions as specified by the competition rules.
- By entering any Korango Facebook, Google+, or Twitter competition/giveaway, you accept and agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- Competitions are only open to residents of South Africa, aged 18 years or over.
- The winning entry will be selected by Korango or a third party from those who have provided the required info. Winners will be notified telephonically and/or via email within the amount of time specified in the competition rules.
- It is your responsibility to ensure that your contact details, when you enter a competition, are correct. If Korango is unable for any reason to make contact with a winning entrant 24 hours after the winner is chosen, Korango reserves the right not to award the prize relating to that winning entrant or at all.
- The prizes are non-transferable for cash. If you are a winner, a copy of your South African identity document or passport may be required as proof that you are in fact the winner whose name was chosen. Depending on the nature of the competition, your prize may be posted or emailed to you at an address that you have specified.
- Should we not be able for some unforeseen reason to supply the prize that was advertised, Korango will replace it with a prize to the same value or greater.
- Please allow at least 1 week for delivery of any prizes.
- Any personal information that you provide to us, including, without limitation, your name, age, address (including post code), telephone number and/or e-mail address will be used solely in connection with the promotional competition and will not be disclosed to any third party except for the purposes of the competition, where applicable, unless you agree otherwise, or unless disclosure is required by law or court order.
- The winner(s) agree to have their name(s) published on the Korango website ‘competition’ page to announce them as the winner, as well as on our social media feeds, unless a specific request is otherwise made by the winner(s).
- The decision of Korango is final and binding, and no correspondence will be entered into regarding the outcome of the competition.
- Employees, agents of or consultants to Korango, their immediate family members (parents, children, brothers and sisters), spouse(s), life partners, business partners and associates are excluded from this competition.
- Facebook, Twitter and Google+ in no way sponsors, endorses, administers or is associated with these competitions.
- Failure to comply with any of these Terms and Conditions will result in immediate forfeiture of the prize.
These competition rules shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with South African law and any disputes arising out of them shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of South Africa.